Quantcast

My First Post-How to get around Vodafone's Adult Content

My First Post-How to get around Vodafone's Adult Content

Calvin Cloo
Administrator
If you've got a phone that you use to browse the internet on and you've not removed the irritating "Adult Content" or "Adult Filter" you're probably well aware of it's over-zealous nature in blocking things that often aren't that bad. Whilst we understand things like porn and gambling sites being blocked the filters can also block websites about legal drugs or other such acceptable everyday topics. I've put up my guide on getting around such content filters give it a read here.